»

Monday, February 4, 2013

Balancing Two Worlds

I keep forgetting to blog =___=

Sorry! I have so much on my mind!
School so far has been pretty boring.... in some classes it is so hard not to space out and pay attention.
I'm really trying to keep up the good grades and soak in as much information as I can but I have no passion for school. I always want to do everything else but think about school.

So, I'm trying really hard not to lose focus of the main priority.


BAM random photo of my face.

As some of you may know, I recently just started my own youtube channel that I'm super excited about and want to spend all my time prepping for & filming but I can't =(((( Other things like work & school have to come first. What a drag

I've also been shopping every other week, it's like filling in for my bf not being here *cry* 
19 more days and I will have a best friend to be with me again! For a few weeks before he leaves again.....

So my life feels like it's being torn in 2. One world that I love and have fun in and one that is boring as heck but is a necessity and more important! BLAH!

Does anyone else ever feel the same with your hobbies?


2 comments:

  1. yup i feel the same way. why do we have to go to work and school if we're already doing something we love? who created this freaking system? very nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog!,

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments & feedback, Thank you! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails