»

Sunday, March 17, 2013

The people of Woodbridge

Sometimes, I feel stuck. I've heard many people say that they hate Woodbridge, that they want to go to a new place, yadda yadda. I can somewhat understand that. The difference is I love Woodbridge; it's a nice place and it's my home. But I am tired of the people. Not my friends or kind aquaintances, just the mean and annoying people that I keep seeing.


I feel like a fish in a tank full of the same kind when I want to be out in the ocean with all different types of species. I grew up in Woodbridge, so I have seen the same faces year after year. Either we spent many years in school together or I've served you from one job to another. And most of the time, the faces I see are people I don't really like. I don't have that many friends because not many people live with good intentions and/or have their heads on straight anymore. Or they are just plain stupid. I want to meet new people who have the same interests/mindset as me. That's partly why I started a Youtube channel; to expose myself to a bigger part of the world and meet different types of people that I know are out there. It's sad but I feel like my Youtube/blogging friends could be better friends than some people that I see in real life. I can't just get up and move right now, and even if I did, I might be in the same situation in a few years.

Even now, I'm in college and I still see a bunch of high school classmates around. If we were all to go to our high school renunion, it wouldn't be as fun and everyone would be like, "Oh hey....I've seen you around here a few times already..."


I'm not really complaining or wanting to move far away because really, what can I expect people to do, change? I can't make them. It's a small town, we are bound to run into each other. I just wish that more of us could get along because I'm sure a lot of people feel the same way I do and dislike each other.
I am always up to creating new friendships but I'm sorry, the self-induced depressed, angry, idiotic, and ungrateful whiners can stay away.


1 comment:

Please leave comments & feedback, Thank you! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails