»

Saturday, August 24, 2013

I'm TOO Productive

So today was my day off after working a long week at work.
The first half of the day was spent at the dentist. [Where I was told I had dead teeth and needed root canals, crowns, and a tooth extraction in my gums and all that horrible stuff *sigh*]. It never ends with the teeth stuff I tell ya.
Aside from all that depressing stuff, I spent the 2nd half of the day in bed and on my laptop. It is sad to say, I can't remember the last time I spent a day off in bed doing nothing. I'm always having to do soo much stuff on my days off; running errands, filming, cleaning, organizing, planning, etc. I had plans to do some of that today but I was feeling so lazy [and reluctantly gave in to my bf's wise words] that I decided to push those things back and just RELAX today.
I'm one of those people that if I'm not being productive, I feel like I wasted my day. That can be a good but also a bad thing. I NEED TO CHILL OUT!
Ah, but it's easier said than done. 
I can't help but to feel a little bad that I just laid in bed for hours >_<
But, I realized that school is about to start in 2 days and I'm back at work tomorrow, therefore, I don't think I can afford to lounge around on a day off anytime soon. 
So, I told myself to start planning a day once every few weeks to do absolutely nothing, see no one, pamper, and de-stress myself. One of these days I will book a massaging session =)
I wish I had the whole day today but I shall not be greedy. Time flew by today, it's already 7:30pm, ugh.
I wonder what other people do on their days off. 
To end my rambling, I will post some therapeutic pictures for you to gaze at and hopefully give yourself a nice peaceful day off as well!








1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that you're being productive, but remember that some time to yourself is absolutely necessary for a good balance :)

    That's a lot of expensive dental work that they're recommending for you... Do you know for sure that you need all the work they're recommending? Never hurts to get a second opinion :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments & feedback, Thank you! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails